April 14, 2020
To our patients,
First, thank you for being our patient and for doing your part to help stem the spread of COVID-19:
• Keeping a safe social distance
• Washing your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
• Complying with the shelter-in-place order in our community
As a healthcare provider, The Non-Surgical Center of Texas is authorized to remain open during the shelter-in-place order from Bexar County and the City of San Antonio.
This week, we have started new office hours:
• 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Please call or email the office at 210-616-0646 or email@example.com to set up an in-person appointment, or to arrange for an online or telephone visit. We hope to return to a regular five-day schedule as soon as possible.
In addition to several steps we implemented last month to make your clinic visit safe, we also now require that all patients wear a mask or face covering when they come to the office.
It does not have to be a surgical mask. A bandana or bicycle mask will do, but we ask that you try to wear a cloth face mask that meets the following requirements:
1. Should fit snug and comfortable against the side of the face
2. Prefer that it be secured with ties or ear loops
3. Must allow for breathing without restriction
4. Should include several layers of fabric. Tip: Adding a coffee filter or HEPA vacuum filter between two layers of fabric adds to the mask’s effectiveness.
5. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth when removing a mask
6. Wash your hands immediately after removing the mask for at least 20 second with soap and water.
7. Wash the mask after use.
We also ask that your friend, relative or caregiver wait outside in the car during your appointment. If children are not being seen for an appointment, please do not bring them to the clinic.
Keep in mind a mask does not replace the need for social distancing of at least 6 feet between people. For more information about mask safety, including instructions on how to make one at home, visit the CDC website at:
Please check our website and our Facebook page for regular updates on ways you can stay safe and connected.
Again, thank you for being our patient. We look forward to continuing to serve you.