March 18, 2020
To our patients,
Like so many of you, we are closely following the news about the COVID-19 virus. We know you are doing all you can to remain healthy and safe.
Your health and safety are a top priority for us as well. I wanted to share the steps we are taking at the Non-Surgical Center of Texas to maintain a healthy environment for you and our staff.
The cleanliness of our office has always been a priority, and we know this is more important than ever right now. Every day, we are actively following the guidelines established by health officials and the government, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to help prevent the spread of the virus.
In addition to our regular daily cleanings, we are more rigorously sanitizing and disinfecting our office and treatment areas. We are also committed to ensuring our staff are well informed about the necessary precautions to keep our community healthy, including more frequent hand washing and staying home if they are not feeling well. We have posted information throughout our office with these guidelines for everyone to follow.
I want to provide medical services to our patients and want us all to be safe, so please read the following requests.
We are asking our patients to do the following:
- Stay home if you or someone you are in contact with is feeling ill, has a fever, cough or difficulty breathing or has traveled within the last 2 months. Please inform our office of this information.
- If you have an appointment at the office, please call from the parking lot when you arrive, and our staff will bring you in.
- If you have someone accompanying you to an appointment, please have them wait outside our office.
- If you choose to sit in our waiting room, please keep 6 feet between you and any other person.
- When you enter our office, please use hand sanitizer or immediately wash your hands with soap and water.
- Please avoid unnecessary social contact when entering and departing our office.
Our office and staff will do the following:
- Provide additional antiseptic cleaning and hand sanitizing procedures
- Escort patients to specified treatment areas
- Screen patients about COVID-19 risk factors
- Post precautions in the office
- Accommodate rescheduling as needed
- Limit population to 10 or less in any one area
- Streamline entry and exit from the office
- Follow all CDC precautions
- Review daily COVID-19 updater provided by the practice
- Participate in daily health questionnaire to assess risk factors for COVID-19
This is a community effort and we appreciate our support. Healthcare facilities such as ours are currently cleared to continue to remain open. We will continue to practice with the utmost safety and follow current guidelines. We all know this is a moving target and will adapt as we need to.
You may want to visit the CDC website dedicated to COVID-19 with information about what to do to protect yourself, how to prepare, community resources and the latest up-to-date news. The website is: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
We will continue to monitor the circumstances as they evolve and will continue to put your health and safety and our staff’s health and safety first.